Thursday, June 2, 2011

sweat under a circus tent

could a work out be any better?
and a beautiful view to relax to
these red stripes say party!
what a little moonlight can do
when in rome...

A busy schedule has kept me from my beloved reading so when a much deserved salon break allows me time to read at work, I'll pick up some beauty inspiration from one of my trade magazines. Travel and design inspiration lately, also seems to also be in the pages. Couldn't helped but be mesmerized by the first circus inspired tent theme of the work out room.  Spring for me is the beginning of rejoicing in outdoor living throughout sunny So. Cal. summer. With billowy coverings and colorful stripes like these, bring out the sunshine! 


richardkeithlangham via splendidsass,luxuryculture




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails