Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a sight for sore feet

Pink and bling very Sex and the City

What can I say I like big hair especially set with these


Love the voice memos on my iphone I use it to prepare for presentations


Talking makeup with clients and friends especially lashes

Designer cupcakes from here are lovely, but the red velvet chocolate here, make me drool


Colors like this pure fun

After working many hours in my high heels seeing this image from this blogger's cool sight made me smile.. Some things I am loving right now in the Salon : Volupt Shampoo and Conditioner, the cushion particle technology fills in the hairs fiber to keep it full and voluptuous with out being heavy. I love this Fekkai shampoo to keep hair from unwanted build-up. Using Mouse Forte for blowdrying and styling. For more polished straighter looks adding a little Liquid Gloss. Very Curly hair a little Taming Elixir with a spritz of Halo Mist. For the men, Microweb Fiber or Matte Putty does hair good. Using Texturizer for long hair like this, reminiscent of Nicole Richie here


images: here

6 comments:

COCAMIA said...

The first and second picture are lovely! Your posts are a delight!

Alina said...

adorable post Gina! enjoyed every pic :)

Cheers,
Alina

haircutting in high heels said...

Thank you for the compliments I wanted to keep up on my commitment of blogging even in busy times it's just fun to share the bit of daily inspiration.

Besos,
Gina

autumndiva said...

Lovely post.

Sarah Klassen said...

Lovely! Thanks for the many, many great tips! I now am craving one of those yummy cupcakes :)

Sarah Klassen said...

p.s have I ever told you that I just love your blog?

Related Posts with Thumbnails