Thursday, December 9, 2010

what happens in vegas

I can't wait to wear all my glitter and gold of the season for this quick getaway to Las Vegas. along with all of the food and nightclub choices
 I happened to find out about these exclusive Dior scents available only in Las Vegas, My favorite Dior scent is Miss Dior Cherie, as mentioned here, What is your favorite fragrance of the season?

I had a client in the salon that uses nothing else in her hair but Kiehls and it looked great (even better after her haircut with me) My skin could sure use some of the Soy Honey Whipped Body Butter 

I first heard about Anastasia in Beverly Hills known for her exclusive stencil for brows she has also set up shop in Vegas
Of course I'll be wearing lashes galore!
a lovely flat is looking more and more appealing for fall

I'm sure by the end of the night I'll be kicking off my fabulous 5" high heels, for some practical flats like
 these that may not be so sexy but will sure will save my feet just in time to get to the spa. Being the Beautician I am I couldn't help but check out the hair aspect of Las Vegas, always intrigued by barber shops as seen here.There are quite a few barber shops in Las Vegas. I couldn't help but wonder if they give lap dances with that buzz cut, after all it is sin city.

images: nastygal,hauteliving,vogue.es.tumblr,cherryblossomgirl

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun.

I love Dior scents as well. I actually have too many...went through a "faze"...

I hope you have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a blast! I love those vintage heels! xo

Marble$ said...

Love those visuals!

Secret Dream World of Fe said...

That stencil brows are really boldly fashionable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails