Thursday, December 24, 2009

all the glitter and gold of the season..


  All the glitter and gold of the season is a reminder that it is a time to be near and dear to our loved ones. It's hard not to get lost in the hype of the holiday gift giving. With that said all I want for Christmas are these shoes! Opening up a favorite blogger's page saw the teaser for Sex and the City 2 the movie,  something to look forward to in the New Year.
Another bit of inspiration came from Gwyneth's Goop  this morning as I was reminded that this is a season of giving to thyself as well. With all of the bustle and demands of the season, working to make all my lovelies up and dipping into to much Holiday chocolate, I am usually worn down and need to recover. Today is a time to spend with my abundant family. We give the gift of each other's time and love. Cookies to be cut and, Tamales to be devoured. I can't wait!
Have a golden day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails