Friday, March 4, 2011

happy weekend {make up and hair tips}

Today I decided to try a little something different with a barely there cream shadow, black shadow as liner and an angled eyebrow brush. (a little shadow tip; when using a cream shadow for a base, eyeliner works better in pencil or powder form).

 So in love with the Brigitte Bardot inspired eyeliner look you see here
With my normal make up palate to start out with a fresh skin look here, poppy powder blush, mineral powder to keep me looking good all day. (A little tip when using tinted moisturizer I stay away from creme blush, too much cream can be a runny mess).

Now all I need to do is master this style, (yes, hairstylists need practice too!) A lovely tutorial here

lovely images via, makeup pages by me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite eye looks! Love the Nars blushes. xo

Fé... said...

I have a Bobby Brown one and I kinda love it. I love it better than pencil eye liner :D But it smudges a little, does this happen to every cream liner?

Related Posts with Thumbnails