Tuesday, March 22, 2011

thyme for essential oils

 Essential oils have always had a place in my medicine cabinet. I love the soothing effect Tea Tree has on the scalp, to clarify and as a natural anti-bacterial, it also calms skin inflammation  I use Tea Tree oil in it's pure form here and a favorite Lavender Mint in the shower as a body wash. Another favorite is Lemon Sage which I was reminded of, and tickled pink when I saw this lovely little bottle of essential oils  here. Aromatherapy is a great way to start the day with a Thyme, Lemon and Neroli Face Wash and even a  Lemon, Lavender, Face Wash too.  There is even an Aches and Pains Oil to get rid of those unwanted toxins. My favorite thing is to add a few essential oil drops to a pure beeswax votive like these.


via

1 comment:

stells and co. said...

I use tea tree and a mint shower gel too!!! I will have to try the Paul Mitchell one! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails