Monday, November 2, 2009

I love Trader Joes







I am looking forward to this butternut squash recipe as seen here when the weather cools off. Looking for a light and tasty menu Trader Joes was calling my name. Planning to do a little shopping on an empty stomache is never a good idea. As I was gathering some ingredients for a recipe from this wonderful book that a client recommended to me, I Love Trader Joes I passed by the food sampler and as I poured myself a little coffee, I notice the lavash wrap that was being rolled and had to take a taste test. I ended up buying all the ingredients for a light, delicious, quick, and healthy, veggie, inspired meal. I will share the ingredients and hopefully the pics will help you to wrap up a pretty meal!

Ingredients:

Lavash Bread
Wild Arrugula
Whipped Cream Cheese
Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
Crumbled Feta with Mediterranean Herbs

Roll out your Lavash bread. Mix Bruschetta and Feta to a paste. With a Spatula spread on bread evenly
Sprinkle Arrugula on top
Roll Lavash Bread up with a dollop of Whipped Cream Cheese spread to seal.
Cut up in quarters and enjoy!

3 comments:

Raven said...

Hmmm, looks pretty tasty. :)

cherie mercer twohy said...

Thank you so much for the mention, Gina. I hope you have many happy meals from the book!
Cheers!
Cherie
www.chezcherie.com

Alina said...

yummm...i love trader joes! and yes, good point never go shopping on an empty stomach - ive done made some bad bad choices that way, lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails