Monday, April 5, 2010

good things


 Caldrea one of my favorite earth friendly home products was love at first site for me when originally discovered at Restoration Hardware. Target has done it again changed my list of 3 things to more. Love these home products that give Spring Cleaning a whole new meaning with their Aromatic twist. In scents of Ginger and Basil, Olive oil, and Rosemary, and hand soaps and lotions to match. Method  another Target favorite a  lavender scented all purpose cleaner using it on glass as well as my hardwood floors leaves a lovely lavender scent. Also at Target  Meyer's Lemon Verbena household cleaner I use it in my bathroom sink and tile. Currently loving the scent of the Ginger,Grapefruit and Basil candle hand poured in a jar as I finish this post. What Target finds are you loving?


image: here



2 comments:

Alina said...

The question should be what don't you love at Target? Lol, love Target and all the great stuff they have.

Cheers,
Alina

Unknown said...

Caldrea is great stuff, I've always liked it, for sure! And yes, TAR-JAY rocks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails