Monday, April 19, 2010

lucite love

she reminded me how much I love Lucite heels especially these


I love thinking about having these wrapped around my ankles too, feathers, ruffles, all so sexy

shiny and black nothing like a new hot tool, loving a shiny black patent heel


Kelly Ripa wears these well and shoes how well a neutral pump can go with just about anything


shimmer and shine not just in clothing in shoes but hair too with this product

These fendi lucite platforms have been all over the runway, Demi wears them here, and Julianna wears them here. Love the dressing of her curly locks with added hair swags by Wella Creative Director  Eugene Souleiman. Products like Volumagic gives just the right amount of airy hold for curls and waves.
A dab of Pearl Smooth used on damp hair preserves long lasting waves. Bronzing can start in the bath with products like these above from Sephora. I can't say enough about these Brian Atwood pumps above, I lust for them every time. This girl loves all the glitter and glamour, especially those disco ball looking pumps. 

5 comments:

Amber said...

omg those are all amazing!!

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

LOVE the lucite shoes. so damn pretty. the second pair of wedges are more my style thou, me wanty!

Unknown said...

Great roundup, Gina! Loving the nude shoes, LOVE that tray. That is such a cool pic. I will have to check out the Pearl Smooth, I am in a CONSTANT battle with humidity here in the south, I have tiny flyaways all over no matter what I do. Or if I get them to lay flat, my hair looks greasy, argh! Have a lovely day!

COCAMIA said...

Those Fendi Shoes are to die for! So stunning!!!

Style, She Wrote said...

Love, love, love the Fendi lucite heels!! Great blog, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails