Monday, May 10, 2010

coiffure colors

Who said big hair wasn't back do you love this toffee and caramel colored hue?

Bouncy, burnished red coils

Sable brown on a classic bob with bangs, tres chic!

 
Buttery, blondes perfect for a blond expressive cut and color


Just another way to spice things up and look at color in a different way. I am referring to the different colors I have shown here. Coffee or caramel Color, think of  this pic of Ellen Pompeo.  Red heads, Julianne Moore has the richest and Kate Walsh has a lighter lovely tone.When referring to a truffle, brown, brunette, a client usually is usually looking to achieve warmth, and richness, think Catherine Zeta Jones.  Can't wait to try this blonde expressive technique with Wella using a new, formulation of the already superb, Blondor, looking forward to my Webinar and doing a little demo with this beautiful spectrum of color

image: Le Book

5 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Thank goodness big hair is back in. With the curls I have and the Mississippi humidity, I don't have much of a choice.

Amy @ Varnish said...

That first image is oh so fab! If only I could have this hair for one day!

COCAMIA said...

I love big hair!!! It should never go away...ever!!!

Sarah Klassen said...

Beautiful, big hair! I adore the first one most of all...quite the stunning color and design :)

Maddie said...

cool hair! i got my hair cut at a really nice salon the other day and they did a great job! like all haircuts, it took some getting used to but i love my new layers! I used to just cut my own hair to save some money but know i know that it's worth it! i'm gonna keep my new salon close to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails