Wednesday, June 23, 2010

head gear + {Happy Birthday mama mia}


love these petal covered swim caps 



reminds me of a lovely bygone era a la Esther Williams

colorful shoes and my favorite lucite heels so Viva Las Vegas
feliz cumpleaños mama mia! 

to my beautiful mama′
who taught me the beauty of unconditional Love

and living life with purpose and meaning {and writing!}


books by your bedside to nourish your spirit

to cherish the moments in life with family and friends


and to always remember to Celebrate!


If I had a flower for every time I think of you I would walk forever in my garden~

images: genluxmagazine,tumblr,poppytalk,

6 comments:

noone said...

ohhh nice! I love the choices of color combination in these pics, the budda photo is so neat. especially how they pair orange background with red, I didn't think those two colors would ever go together.

Unknown said...

That first bikini is so dang cute! I really like it!!!

Anonymous said...

heya gina *-*:

how you doing girlie? hope all is well.

gotta say we have the same taste in reads, i have the same book from nina garcia...it is fabulous.

the petal covered swim caps are so pretty, wish i new how to swim. they also remind me of a recent report on abc about sinchronized swimming lessons. my gosh those colorful shoes are just splendid, love them, want them...aww, is it your mommy's bday? happy-happy bday to her, ox...hope she celebrates with yummy treats and is surrounded by beautiful scents...got 'em, books and glossies stacked up by my side of the bed, he he...sweet post hunnie. have a blessed day.

oxox ^-^

Kelly said...

Lovely post Gigi! Took me forever to hunt down that pink petal tissue paper lamp, only to find out it was a pinata! Oh well.

Barbara von Enger said...

Oh, i love the sweet, charming pictures above. The petal covered swim caps puts one in the mood for poolside fun. I adore them. Have a nice weekend;-)

Raven said...

Ohhhh, I love these photographs! I really like the one of the diaries. I also like the one with the lady and the pup! It's very elegent! :)

-Raven ~(:

Related Posts with Thumbnails