Sunday, June 13, 2010

sunday love


thinking about the the things I am grateful for this past week, like you
and these shoes coming soon to my doorstep, I can't wait!

It's Sunday love, I know I should be relaxing, but just thinking about the past week of things accomplished and contemplating the week ahead. Having something to look forward to like some new summer clogs keeps me going. How about you? How was your past week what little gift do you give yourself for a job well done? More wooden stilts here.


images:  glossymagazine


8 comments:

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Oh those clogs look fabulous! Congrats and have a blissful Sunday...cheers: Evi

Yolanda said...

Love the music.

Have a great Sunday too!

Fé... said...

New profile picture? Great!
I think this blog is getting more and more fabulous each and every day. I heart you!

Couture Carrie said...

I am so excited for you about the clogs! Congrats!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Cute clogs! I bet you can't wait to get them! xo

Anonymous said...

you be clogging gina. those are the coolest clogs i've seen. rock on girly.

last week was a bit busy but very rewarding in so many ways and feeling very much grateful like yourself. got a new job and will be starting tomorrow. looking forward to it and am so excited.

nice hearing from you hun. thanks for visiting today. love hearing from you. have an awesome week.

oxox ^-^

Unknown said...

In absolute love with your new clogs! (I have the same ones, only without the adorable flowers...still practicing walking in them!) :)

Unknown said...

AW I'm glad you've accomplished so much in the past week, and I hope you keep on, but don't forget to relax =)
And SO jealous you're getting those gorgeous clogs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails