Tuesday, October 12, 2010

back at the gym

I must admit, I needed a little time off to work outdoors with mother nature and my dogs
Reflecting on all I have learned over the years of exercising.. as in life you have to work hard to get results. Now if only I could ween myself off of sugar I think my life would be perfect.  Amidst all the controversy, this little dynamo, Tracy Anderson does a body good.  I can barely keep up with her video's  they leave me panting even in my own living room, now that's a good work out. What are you doing to keep your body and soul good?

image: here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'm ashamed to admit I just opened the Halloween candy... does bite size count? What if it's 2? lol xo

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to try a Tracy Anderson DVD!

My husband and I are a few weeks into a Couch to 5K running program, and it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I feel like I could see myself actually being a runner.

Related Posts with Thumbnails