Tuesday, October 5, 2010

early to rise {birthday celebration}

I hope my girlfriend feels like a Queen for  today's a special Birthday

a little evening attire
make sure to bundle up the weather is changing and fall is in the air
Perhaps we'll celebrate with a pizza,  good eats and drinks here 
and some cupcakes for dessert from dots
I woke up way too early thinking I would get the party started by getting to the gym early,
until I realized it was only 2am, I went back to bed
Lots of Brazilian Blowout talk in the salon. I worked on a treatment today, leaving my clients hair beautiful and shiny, and bouncy. More news about dealing with summer ravaged hair here.  I hope you enjoy and share it with your hairdresser.


1 comment:

Fé... said...

Aaawww, that's very sweet of you :) She must be really lucky! Happy birthday to her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails