Monday, October 18, 2010

fall inspiration... {pretty nails pumpkin lattes, braided chignons}

 Fall inspiration with so many lovely styles to chose from, up or down, braided or soft waves. I love running my hands through my clients hair with a fresh coat of fall color on my nails and with a little twist of my wrist appear fun creations like this fishtail twist. 
 Fall pleasures like pumpkin latte's
still dreaming of a new handbag like this..
and maybe even some fly sunglasses. How about you? What little delights are you indulging in this fall?

3 comments:

Raven said...

I'm so happy that Fall is finally here! I love the nail polish colors from NARS. Very cute names!

Jaclyn Beith said...

Love the braided hair chignon. Simple with a twist.:)

stells and co. said...

Great images! Love the chignon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails