Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a sight for sore feet {part deux}

love these glass slippers they truly make me starry eyed as seen here
a sight for sore feet

I just received my new fall booties that I ordered in black but arrived in Slate. I actually like the color better than the practical black that I ordered. After all grey is the new black in my book. I like that they are sky high. The bad news is are not very functional as my work shoes. Maybe if I keep these pretty ballerinas on hand I'll be ok. Do you ever do that? Just keep wearing those pretty shoes even though there killing you? 
Just when I'm ready to settle into some comfort like these pretty ballerina's I read this article, what do you think are you ready to settle down or stay up high

1 comment:

Megan said...

I do love my heels, but there are some really special flats out right now! I'd never seen the Pretty Ballerinas website until now - LOVELY. I'm going to be looking for those!

Related Posts with Thumbnails