Sunday, September 26, 2010

inspiration {mad men-behind the scenes}

As a hairstylist I have mentioned before here and here how much I love the behind the scenes action
Taking a break from my usual high heels and putting on some sneakers this weekend
and some comfy lounge wear too
wouldn't mind having him join me, but it will probably be Bruno
 I know who loves these old school smokes
I hope you have a great Sunday, whatever you do!

 I love this era, big hair, tight skirts, high heels and big bosoms I fit right in.  Love me some Frankie and Tony and a nice piano bar  here with some old school cocktails like this please.. Thank you for all of your visits and lovely comments you make my week and keep me inspired..

images: rollingstone via mckenieblair

3 comments:

stells and co. said...

Thanks for sharing these pics from one of my favourite shows! Happy Sunday to you too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I am the only one not watching Mad Men! xo

Unknown said...

That's so funny, I was just telling a friend how if I could live in any era it would be the Mad Men era! I fit right in, too! Love this! XX!

Related Posts with Thumbnails