Saturday, February 12, 2011

fashion week {a smashing week}

backstage action at fashion week 
hairstylists leave your ego at the and door let your passion flow
smooth styling and setting
can create a beautiful work of art
a glimpse of Anna is always nice too.

Like many who work in the beauty industry I have had the honor of working various fashion shows.
The nervousness, anticipation, sleepless nights, and long work days, are quickly forgotten when the runway show begins. I am a team player thats my strength. When you are working in a flurry of model mania and a time limit, many times two hands are not enough. I have lent many a helping hand and have been given in return. I love the backstage action, It's an adrenaline rush. What excites you in your creative outlet? More inspiration from my favorite Wella artist Eugene Soleilman here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails