Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day {wishing you good hair days}

Orlando Pita coiffs Amber Valleta more of his coils and coiffs here
This hairdresser's dream hairstylist Oribe
Big hair here and here with Serge Normant  
I mentioned about Jen's mane man Christopher McMillan and his hair tips here
Guido Paolo must have tools, hairdryer, teasing tool, curling iron, flat iron Mason Pearson brush, and hot rollers my picks here and here

Sending you a little love with some of my favorite hairstylist's, and their tips above. I  included mine in the mix too, of course.
I hope these hairstyling tips send you on your way to more great hair days ahead if all else fails there's always chocolate. My favorite truffles and peanut butter cups
decadent chocolate tart recipe here

via maryhowardstudio,modenewslicious

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails