Tuesday, February 8, 2011

like a beautiful white swan

What a way to come back with a hairdresser's dream post..
I couldn't help it the ethereal beauty of Mila all in white and with a nod to her role in Black Swan
I was a little down for a bit, the New Years bug got the best of me I even missed my own birthday  this year

Now I'm back feeling better than ever, Just a quick hello and thank you to all of you who made me feel like I was truly making a difference in this blogging world with my daily tweets on hair and and beauty and all the things that inspire me daily. Life with purpose and meaning is how I try to live my life, your kind words were a reminder that perhaps I am. Off to my yoga class would love to look this good down on the mat. I leave you with some bridal hair inspiration much like Mila's above, more hairspray heaven here my Black Swan post here. More ethereal images of Mila here. A lifestyle and home decor website just as heavenly here

image: via

1 comment:

Jaclyn Beith said...

Glad to have you back on board!!! Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails