Saturday, October 24, 2009

trunk show


Happy Weekend to you! My weekend is a shorter one as I will be working Sunday at this Trunk Show. I am loading up my Sebastian rolling travel bag as we speak, can't tell you how much that bag has traveled with me! From Paris to Mexico with memories of the best hair shows around the world. It has traveled with me teaching and sharing the knowledge I have acquired educating for the last 10 years with this Company. Tomorrow, I will be blow drying and curling and setting and assisting behind the scenes preparing the models who will be showcasing some of the future trends of the season. It's a lot of work but such a great educational experience working with professionals like this who inspire me with their artistry and passion for the beauty business.

image: vintage louis vuitton luggage from here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails