Saturday, October 17, 2009

weekend inspiration







Getting ready for a little business trip to the north bay area again next week. To educate two very successful Salons. It's an educational experience for me as well. I have been in the beauty biz for 20 plus years. I never get bored or ever think I know everything there is to know. It's fun to expand my wings and brush up on new knowledge and it definitely ignites my passion behind the chair. Looking at the recent edition of October's, Beauty Launchpad, colorist, Linda Yodice and Scott Cole jazz it up Fosse style with a millennium touch. This gives me some ideas to share about the Wella color movement formulas I will be sharing. Think Autumn, Amber,Chestnut, Redwood, Sable. Different techniques using foil, and crescent sections, and lots of color! Hope you enjoy the inspiration.

images inspired by: beauty launchpad

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails