Thursday, January 21, 2010

argan oil + jose maran




Before I started blogging I would tear out articles like this one from Elle Magazine that inspired me. Who would have know that this article about the botanical phenomenon Argan Oil would be synonymous with this make up line I had just sampled at Sephora. The oil has a multitude of uses to moisturize skin, hair, cuticles and even a pimple cure as seen here. I will definitely try it but for now a little tea tree oil will do. Love the feel and coverage of Jose Maran tinted moisturizer and the Argan Oil moisturizing stick is great for a little pick me up to hydrate during the day around the eye area and above my cheekbones. I love that she is a "giving back," kind of girl. Her bare naked wipes sound like a treat themself. With these ingredients to wipe off your make up, aloe vera, cucumber, and vitamin E. A portion of every package sold will go to protect the polar bears.  Eco-Friendly packaging glowing skin, Finger paint creme palettes containing four feather-light shimmers that bring soft-glowing color to eyes, cheeks, and lips.
 Another plus for all purchases of Josie Maran cosmetics here until February 1, 50% will be donated to American Red Cross for Haiti.



images: josemaran

5 comments:

COCAMIA said...

I will have to try it! You've sold me! The images are beautiful and she is gorgeous!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

I'm going to have to try her products now. The photograph in the second picture is my dream hair...

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous product, pics and cause!

xoxox,
CC

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I just heard about this as an alternative to morrocan oil!

Amber said...

How cool!! I too am a big magazine rip-er out-er

Related Posts with Thumbnails