Thursday, January 28, 2010

it's a ten




It's a 10 haircare was recommended to me by a fellow hairstylist. Being an educator in the beauty business I am fortunate to be able to have an abundance of products to test and some don't necessarily pass. This one sure did. This leave in miracle product is a detangler and leave in conditioner with nourishing ingredients. These ingredients contain, Sunflower Seed, Green Tea Extract, and silky Amino Acids and Antioxidants that strengthen, shine and de-frizz .  In the salon I use It's a 10 for my initial comb out before the hair cut and although I continually dress the hair with different products such as these before I blow dry and style I find that sometimes all I need is in this little blue bottle. What is your favorite miracle hair product?

image: here

1 comment:

Quetzalli said...

this picture is sexy...I gotta start taking more pics of my back!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails