Tuesday, November 2, 2010

bedtime dreams + {lace up heels}

Achy back? That was me for the last few day. At first I thought it was that backbend inversion to a upside down dog ( don't quote me). I decided to give my mattress a flip. Have you ever done that? I was amazed how high my mattress was, after all it is a pillow top I forgot the concave figure of my body had made a permanent indentation that I wasn't even aware of. As I prepare for my bedtime dreams I think will be dreaming of these heels seen here. More looks from the collection on this glamorous site here

1 comment:

Collette Osuna said...

FAB heels....love them!! I have a pillow top mattress too...and yep, flip it now and again..feels like a new mattress:)


Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails