Wednesday, July 15, 2009

women of color


I am fortunate to be in an industry where I am able to lay my hands on clients with beautiful skin and hair of all color. They range from straight to curly , luscious heads of hair with texture and body. I was reminded of this when I passed one of my neighbors as she was running off to catch her ride, with her lovely, dark, fro, flying behind her. I always am amazed how the littlest things just make my day and inspire me. I asked her once what made her skin glow and her secret, vaseline! Iman has some wonderful tips for bronzing and more. I am hairdresser as well, so I couldn't finish this page with out leaving some tips from a great website specializing in curly hair needs.
Photo above: Iman The Beauty of Color-Google books

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails