Friday, July 31, 2009

eye candy






I love the simplicity of hair that makes a statement such as this model with her chignon piled high on top of her head. These lovely pink ruffles are from Valentino I love the models naturally made up face with emphasis on eyes! Speaking of eyes I made a mad dash to Sephora in need of new mascara recommended to me, I also purchased a lash revitalizer. I didn't know there was such a thing but it worked at the end of a 12 hour day my eyes still felt alive so much that I felt like happy hour hopping with friends but decided to keep myself rested for my bridal day ahead. Leaving you with a little Sugar for Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I LOVE Fresh make up! I'm going to have to add that lash revitalizer - thanks for spreading the word (I've never heard of it either!).

Related Posts with Thumbnails