Monday, August 16, 2010

it's monday {still thinking about the weekend}

Let there be light especially when applying make up, check out this smokey eye on Abby Lee applied with a simple Q-tip here.
La Linda is back some of my fall must have's always a little animal print, faux of course.


Can't stop thinking about the best margarita I've had this summer you can read more about it here embellished with a huge ice cube. Spa water just add a little lemon or cucumber to keep you hydrated these last days of summer.


The very thought of this movie makes me yearn for  appetizing eats paired with a little champagne or vino. Hope your weekend was a lovely one.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love the idea of the spa water ice cubes! Those sounds so refreshing. I could go for a margarita with those in it right about now. Oh, Mondays.

xo
Valerie

Related Posts with Thumbnails