Wednesday, August 11, 2010

vidal sassoon {the movie} + alfaparf smoothing treatments



I am obsessed with this look, so reminiscent of Vidal Sassoon



I can't wait to see The Movie can it come to my hood already? Have you seen it?

Gave myself a much needed conditioning treatment . I wanted to test this product after hearing rave reviews here
mille grazie Semi Di Lino my hair feels like butter


this mask took the cake, so nourishing check out the ingredients like karité butter

images: alfaparfmilano

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you love what you do! That's it... I'm flying across the country to get my hair done! xo

haircutting in high heels said...

Debby thank you so much for that compliment coming from a former stylist behind the chair herself! btw I do house calls ;)
xxx
Gina

Related Posts with Thumbnails