Wednesday, August 18, 2010

simple twist {wedding updo inspiration}


I have been preparing for a September wedding that I will be working on. Hair and make up included. What I do to prepare is look at trends of the Season and create something lovely and timeless (after all these wedding pics will be viewed for years to come). Sometimes my own personal style can be to avant garde like this editorial look that I lust after. A simple photo can tell a story too so I encourage them. For a simple twist, I am really loving the first and second pic.  The last is my least favorite, I feel like if you are going to wear a chignon in a wedding it needs to be bigger and built up like this. This is the time to make an ordinary style, extraordinary. Hair extensions and a simple twist can do wonders. Which look do you fancy? More hair embellishments here.

images: lockandmane

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails