Tuesday, August 31, 2010

modern day tea party

This pic just makes me happy the ruffled blouse, the pink cupcake to match her hair with the butterfly bow
The pink shoes, I love them!
That lovely layered cake is making me want a piece, another lovely cake with a bow on it here.
More pics from this editorial here

I have loved this Alice in Wonderland editorial the moment I laid eyes on it, so when I read about the recent tea party at at Rebecca Minkoffs in her lovely store filled with handbags and shoes, {oh my}I thought this would be a perfect way to share it.
My favorite tea at the moment is my bedtime tea, with hints of  chamomile and mint  I am sure to have sweet dreams. What's your favorite tea?

images: here,here and here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog!!! I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picks.. love tea parties! I'm overdue for one! xo

Punctuation Mark said...

i love to do high afternoon tea... done it at the plaza in NY and at the montage in LA and loved it!!!

noone said...

I lovee the tea party theme, I wish to do a shoot with it one day! The clothing on the model is purrity

Unknown said...

That tea sounds lovely Gina! Love the tea party editorial, xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails