Tuesday, August 10, 2010

it's a dog's house

a whimsical way of keeping your dogs in the loo
 doggie trinkets here along with photos of our furry friends  love the standing candelabra
a designer's work space including her dogs
I love me some LV my dog Lana has one of these collars, a beloved birthday gift. Though tattered and worn it's only the second collar I've ever bought her since she was a pup. I was considering one for my other dog, Bruno until I noticed the $ went up alot! Should I?

Happy Tuesday to you, after breezing through the new Lonny mag my eye caught the doggie living pics of course. A lovely thanks to her for today's post. More doggie love on Monday's from Desire to Inspire and while shopping at Anthropologie.  yesterday I thought what great thank you cards these would make.  I left empty handed for myself but with a candle for a going away on vacation gift to a friend.( I always take candles with me abroad, it's like bringing a little piece of home with me). since I couldn't decide between this dress and some lovely towels, guess what I'm going back for?

images: lonnymag,lauradayliving,riflepapercompany

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Hi Gina,

I love LV...I just couldn't resist.

On the other hand, they love you the same, no matter what you buy them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails