Tuesday, August 24, 2010

miranda kerr * {el fringe}




This editorial titled El Cuerpo of Miranda Kerr, that is. I have affectionately coined it El Fringe. For no one could look this spectacular growing theirs out like she does in this editorial. After seeing this
recent pic of her I decided I'm doing it again this fall, the fringe that is. What the heck it always grows right? Check out the full editorial here.

*There is no literal translation for bangs it is one of those words that we say the same en Español y Inglés.

images: fashionising

4 comments:

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

she looks amazing!

Valerie said...

She always looks amazing, but I do love the fringe! And how fun that you're going to do it too. Sometimes I get the urge to cut bangs too.

xo
Valerie

Punctuation Mark said...

i love her hair and the whole styling for the black and white pics!

According to Nicky said...

Very nice images! XX Nicky

Related Posts with Thumbnails