Thursday, August 12, 2010

you don't need a man, you need a champion {eat pray love}

biking thru Tuscany
praying in India
restoring her appetite for life



 "You don't need a man you need a champion," spoken from Felipe, the Latin Lover in this movie played by Penélope's real life Latin lover Javier Bardem. Looking forward to the movie, after reading the book as mentioned in this post. After seeing the real Elizabeth Gilbert I think Ann Heche would have been a better match than Pretty Women Julia Roberts.

I just love Javier since his Almodovar movies, especially the title of this movie, High Heels. Look at Julia even she looks a little giddy in his arms, {sigh... wish it were me!}

images: 1,2,3

6 comments:

Valerie said...

I cannot wait to see this movie! I loved the book and am excited about seeing all the scenery of the amazing places she went. Have a great weekend!

Valerie

Fé... said...

Hahahaha. Interesting quote. I don't know whether to agree or disagree, because somehow it does make sense. Because a man doesn't complete, the only one who can makes you happy is yourself. And a champion does give you a reason why you're living :) Nice thought! Nice post!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see the movie, I really wish I had read the book earlier. I'll probably rea it after I see the movie...so excited!

Kisses,
Stephanie

Sarah Klassen said...

I am just dyyying to watch this movie! I've held off actually reading the book because I want to watch the movie first. It looks so amazing...

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend, my friend,

xo

Unknown said...

LOL, she DOES look a little giddy! So cute!

Marcie said...

I can't wait for this to come out!! JR is the perfect lead in this movie.

xo M

Related Posts with Thumbnails