Thursday, August 13, 2009

at last


A Cosmopolitan is a refreshingly tart drink made with vodka. It's easy to assemble and has a lovely color.
Ingredients:
4 parts Citron vodka
2 parts Cointreau or triple sec
2 parts cranberry juice
1 part lime juice
Crushed ice
Shake it up and enjoy!

I'm thinking of changing my high heels what do you think?


Enjoy this lovely rendition of the classic originally performed by my girl, Etta James, that still brings me chills. My god daughter Jessica sang this song to me at a celebration for her 21st Birthday at the Dal Rae. Too many Cosmopolitan's later she belted out the lyrics at the piano bar with a little pause, her apologies later, she forgot the words. She was enchanting just couldn't keep up with her Nina yet!
At last.. the weekend is here, have a lovely one!

images: Martini, Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails