Wednesday, August 26, 2009

shoe fetish











Watching the the new season of the Rachel Zoe project was a peek into red carpet, high fashion, frenzy. I loved every bit of it. She is a bit exaggerated in her verbage, "I die," but I think that's why I like to watch. I also can understand how important of a role the chosen hair style for a gown that Zoe's celebrated fashionista will be wearing. She dresses a client from head to toe and with her assistants by her side to deliver the Cartier and Chanel goods I was in fashion heaven. When I was looking for my next shoe lust to display from Brian Atwood, I also noticed Rachel Zoe loved the lola platform pumps too, shown here. These visuals from Brian Atwood's book, Role Play Renee, show a timeless and beautiful, Renee Russo with a shoe fetish. I feel love as I click on his website listening to Donna Summer and dreaming of the shoes I would love to have.


Images: blackbook magazine

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails