Tuesday, August 11, 2009

jo malone






I first discovered the beautiful fragrances of Jo Malone in the U.K. where she originated, shopping at Harrods. Once I discovered that she was the daughter of a beautician I knew that it wasn't just luck that brought her to deliver the aromatic scents of botanicals and organic products in her skin care, candles, and colognes. I love theLime Basil and Mandarin cologne and can't wait to try the White Jasmine and Mint. My favorite skin care. the Orange & Geranium Night Cream makes my skin glow and with it's citrus and light floral scent it's no wonder I sleep so well. The Green Tea & Honey Eye Cream is nourishing and anti-inflammatory with vitamin E and rich in anti-oxidants. When traveling I treat myself to the Orange blossom shower gel and slather on the Grapefuit body lotion. The evocative scent of Blue Agava & Cacao home candle on a summer night makes reading before bed a dream.
images: Jo Malone

1 comment:

Megan said...

I always say I "learned to shop" in London. It's where I found all of my favorite things, for sure some of my favorite beauty products. Jo Malone is so classic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails