Wednesday, August 5, 2009

skin caviar


have been thinking of my Perricone products that I opted out of buying yesterday. I have literally been using a coffee stirrer to scrape the last of my Epicuren out of it's jar. As most beauty industry experts know it pays off for us to do our home work and I am constantly researching new products. I think just like hair products skin being made up of the same Keratin, it's important to change skin care products regularly or mix it up. I have spoken in the past of my love of Dior. The Capture Totale line is anti-aging and the eye cream is amazing and uplifting. To make things more enticing a new higher end line has been introduced, L'Or De Vie in gold jars no less promising the gift of regenerating and improving skin. On the subject of anti-aging, I like Dr Brandts (Madonna's dermatologist) method of beauty preservation and restoration. He restores the skin with fillers instead of cutting. Youthfulness also comes with less make up. In the summertime especially using a little concealer to even out skin tones or a tinted moisturizer like this one from Stila with an SPF 15 gives you that shimmery glow that only summertime brings that is good as gold.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails