Tuesday, August 18, 2009

maybe baby




Every so often I act on my instinct and these last few days of lingering thoughts of having my own little studio salon where I can master my craft in a small, intimate, and lovely setting comes to life. On my morning walk I took pics of these studios, that have a court yard entrance with a lovely front entrance and parking in the back. Who knows I would probably have to spend a little dough adding a sink and all the amenities but I can dream! I have been exhausted with some issues keeping me from a good nights sleep, so some times I have to take a few steps back to move forward. Thus with the sound advice from Dr. Dean Ornish I have been trying to get my 9 hours of sleep and eat a diet, rich in omega's and anti-oxidants. Last nights meal consisted of Trader Joe's bean and cheese taquito's and my home made guacamole.
Well at least the guacamole is high in good fat. I slept like a baby after watching 3 hours of reality t.v. starting with Wendy Williams, How You Doing? Her guests, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian and Antonio Sabato Jr which led me to my next few hours of mindless drama. Better some one else than my own. I love the pic from Barney's window with the mannequin modeling the latest towels which look like rollers on a female head.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails