Sunday, August 30, 2009

a touch of nature and a touch of gloss





As I write my latest post, I am reminded by the sound of helicopter's delivering water drops that fires are taking their tole on our nature's conservatory through the Angeles National Forest. To keep my mind off of this disaster I wanted to continue with the new Wella services from the previous post. A touch of Nature is a professional demi color service that we are now offering in the salon. A touch of Nature, would appeal to the brunette who may be a little color shy but curious about enhancing his or her natural color. In the recent seminar I attended, I added hues of redwood, chestnut, and cedar to naturally brown hair to add that extra rich, warmth, with a touch of gold. A Touch of Gloss quickly glosses hair with long lasting shine and also features new Relights a service to refresh color or highlights with a range from soft pastel tones to the more intense reds. Check out this inspiring video from fashion week 2008 with the hottest fashions and elegant hair using Wella High Hair products . Cosmo loves color touch too!

images: Wella

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Cool colors, I am a new blogger, just getting started and current cosmetology student. YOUr hair tips are great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails